Saturday, August 9, 2008

First Post!

Welcome,

    Well, I will try to use this blog as a way to showcase music I think is cool, post some pictures from time to time, and just leave analogous posts.

Stop on by, there's sure to be something interesting!

                                                                ***

Hello from 2012! I'm updating this first post I ever made so it can act as a leapfrog to some of the cooler content on my blog. I've noticed that a lot of people start with this post and I thought why not direct them to some exciting things while they're here?

Here's some things I've done:
  •  Halloween Posts - Slightly more spooky or abnormal themed music videos
  •  Short Stories -  Here's a collection of some of the short stories and vignettes I've posted
  •   Poems - Collection of some poems I've posted
  •  Surviving College - Series I wrote on tips and tricks for getting through the college experience


             

No comments: