Saturday, January 2, 2010

This year

I plan to accomplish things in this next year. Yes, accomplish things, I will explain further. I do not mean resolutions, I try to be a good person and take care of myself normally. More so I think this is more like a to do list. One that I will probably add to from time to time, until I get bored of the idea or finish it. That sounds reasonable. First let's think of some things I did in the past year that are worth mentioning.

  • I started swimming laps near this time last year, by the end of my spring quarter at school I was up to a mile or 64 laps, that I think to be an accomplishment. Possibly I can add to that this year..
  • I got certified as a DJ at my radio station down at school and started my own show.
  • Successfully put a watermark on a handout, yes it was 10x more classy and awesome.
  • learned rudimentary binary and hexadecimal conversions
  • took a SCUBA class, so I just need to get certified at some point now
  • made some new friends
  • started/participated in some awesome dance parties
  • made a ten day temporary tattoo of a panda last at least 21 days, maybe 30, yes I washed it, it just wanted to stay.
  • Knitted around 4 washcloths, woo
There's probably a lot more but that's all I'm coming up with right now. So as for things I would like to accomplish in the future year that we are 2 days into:

  • Be able to successfully do a handstand(I started trying to learn when I was bored one night over break, I will finish!)
  • Pick a Major
  • Have more awesome adventures
More to be added later.

No comments: