Thursday, July 4, 2013

Look at July

  Happy Fourth of July everyone! Here's a look at what I've been up to and what I'm planning for July: First off, June was crazy and packed with different kinds of madness. I took part in a scavenger hunt across Cleveland using the RTA to get to each different destination. I saw The Book of Mormon with my family, it was fantastic, filled with crude humor and heart. And there's been a few movies and books and plumbing problems and a hoist of thunder storms. Oh, my brother and I started a new blog where we review music, its called Vinyl Hermanos, you should check it out.

Onto July! This coming week I will be on vacation up in northern Wisconsin. So you will most likely not hear from me until I get back. In the meantime I plan to do some writing and reading and swimming. If all goes according to plan I will have more things to post upon my return. Such as a post with some summer music picks, and maybe a few stories, maybe a book review, more poems/songs(whatever they are), and who knows what else.

The Decemberists
July, July



I've already featured this song if you've been keeping track, but when I think "July" this is what comes to mind.

No comments: