Monday, November 18, 2013

The Front Bottoms

  You know what I like? A song you can really sing along to. One that you can shout along to. The Front Bottoms from New Jersey really nail down songs that you can shout and deliriously sing along with. Each song is filled with lyrics that are raw with emotion, like "The good thing about this cast is that I can still hold a knife/so if you ever twist my arm again I'll be sure to put up a fight!" on Funny You Should Ask. Or on their song The Feud, "You were my girl you were my baby/You were my homemade mashed potatoes, biscuits, and gravy../You were the prize my hands could never hold."

The Front Bottoms play some great mostly acoustic indie punk rock with a lot of heart. Here's a music video from their latest album replete with reptiles, enjoy!

The Front Bottoms
Funny You Should Ask


directed by Mark Jaworski

No comments: