Friday, September 12, 2008

Last Summery Song?

Sorry if it's been awhile. Though on the other hand I am pretty sure that I don't have any reader's that are that dedicated. If you are out there, then sorry for doubting you I guess? Anyway as far as I know this will be my last summery song post of the year. Unless I decide to bring summer back later(I totally have the power to do that!). Woo digression! Everyone heard of Belle and Sebastian? Probably/maybe? Well when I first heard of them I thought they would be an intimidating band that would be older, or started awhile ago. Suppose they were more Radiohead like, that might be what I first imagined. So it took me a bit to actually give them a chance, though the wait paid off, in the fact that they are very good. Why take my word for it? Don't. Just watch this great video off their latest album, The Life Pursuit. (The video seems like something straight out of my imagination)

The Blues are Still Blue by
Belle and Sebastian

No comments: