Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Weakerthans

So after the post on Saturday/yesterday I went for a walk(quite a long walk in fact, found a hospital). Anyway on the way my ipod gave me a soundtrack. I listened to The Weakerthans' first album from 1999, Fallow. Long story short I'm hooked now. They are a good band for a walk at night, or at least that album is. Slow and fast songs, with lyrics that illuminate themselves in your head. Also there was some new Bloc Party on the ipod earlier which is also pretty good.

Anyway back to Weakerthans, so Tonight after my run I decided to see if there were some videos to show you guys. And there was success.

The Weakerthans:
Diagnosis

Enjoy!



P.S.
If you're still here, one more thing. I wanted to talk about things to come. Throughout October I'm going to try to post some Halloweenesque videos. Not saying they'll necessarily be scary but they will be in the spirit of the holiday anyway. Something to look forward to.

No comments: