Monday, January 26, 2009

People

I wake up this morning, well after hitting snooze twice. And by morning ritual I ventured to the dining hall to get some breakfast while being half asleep. Step out the door hit directly by a blast of cold. After getting cereal, some tea, a banana and a cup of juice I sat down to eat. Basically the whole premise has nothing to do with the nugget unto which I am about to impart upon you reader, but nonetheless it does set it up. Carrying on I'm eating(now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not positive it was this morning it could have been a different meal), and there's other people in the dining hall, and when large groups of people get together it always results in half heard conversations that out of context seem absurd or funny. So I hear this girl behind me say(in an what may have been an outraged tone) "He hasn't called me bitch in four days".

Now why that struck me as weird or singular, well I really do not know, I just thought it was kind of funny at the time. Should I have a plan in writing this? Yes probably. Do I? No not really, I didn't have much of anything else to say and I wanted to say something.

Anywho onto business.

Of Montreal
Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other fun games


1 comment:

Cassie The Venomous said...

The female breed at Ohio University is a peculiarity to which I shall never adjust.

XoXo
c.