Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

I feel like I have not had a traditional snow day in a long time, its more usually for ice or unbearably cold temperatures. Today school was canceled, I presume for the icy paths but that's just hazarding a guess.

Last night was undeniably fun, had a snow ball fight, went ice sliding all along the paths. That was a good time. I did try to make a snow man, but that did not happen, largely due to the layer of ice covering the snow.

Woo, it just started snowing again since the start of this post quite possibly. Anyway I don't really have much else to say, only that I am trying to convey the fact that it is snowy and cold out there. Drink some hot chocolate and relax.

Motion City Soundtrack
Hold Me Down



oh, just remembered something. So I was having an argument the other day. A friend of mine was coughing, and had a pretty intense cold. I suggested that drinking some tea might help. I did not though state that tea is a cureall of the common cold. Which is what my friend took me to mean. No, tea does not cure it, but I would say it helps, a)water is good for you b)herbs also good for you c)hot water dries you out when you are phlegmy making breathing easier. So no, it does not cure, and I would like to think it is not a placebo, but it does help.

1 comment:

Cassie The Venomous said...

♥ MCS!

I'm so happy about this whole University-is-shut-down thing.

Do you think we'll have a music meeting tonight?