Friday, January 9, 2009

The Bees

I did something yesterday; adventurous? You might say that. A friend of mine wanted to audition for a play and asked me if I wanted to also, and sure why not? So he printed off some monologues randomly from the internet and away we went, me really considering not doing it. But I did go through with it, read the whole monologue in front of the panel, thought I gave it a pretty decent shot. Sadly neither of us got callbacks, but I'm really just proud of the fact that I did something I didn't think I would be able to.

On another note there's something about clay-mation that has always seemed cool to me. Perhaps not all of it, but for the most part its usually pretty cool. For instance I thought Gumby was awesome as a kid, I should watch it again at some point to see if it stands the test of time. I've been listening to this band called The Bees every once in awhile lately, they are pretty good and I thought would they have any cool videos? The answer was yes, yes indeed.

The Bees
Who Cares What the Question is?


No comments: