Monday, January 12, 2009

Peanut Butter, Nutella and Bananas

That title is in not completely random, those ingredients on a sandwich are brilliantly amazing. No lie, its really quite incomparable so I won't try just that you should go find those things and make one today(Do it!).

You know what else you should do today? Other than punch a shark in the nose, well I suppose only if its attacking you, not out of no where, that's not cool. You should check out this Architecture in Helsinki video that I just stumbled upon. Architecture in Helsinki are an extremely versatile band that tend to be crazy and many times non-sensical, but to a larger extent; fun. I'm going to post this video, but later I'm going to have to go back and show you guys the rest of them, they have quite a few cool videos and songs.

Architecture In Helsinki
That Beep



Now go do those other things. Plus have a good day.

No comments: