Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Never stop Skanking!

Spanish homework looms reliably in the near future, snow sprinkles down intermittently and it is more than a little bit cold outside. It's been interesting getting back into the swing of things these past few days with the start of a new quarter. Mostly its been a smooth transition, with the only disturbances being mildly humorous e.g. me taking a 400 level seminar class mostly out of the naivete that it would be awesome by the sheer power of the fact that it was called Adventure Programming, which yes, was slightly misleading. So I got that straightened out and I'm into a safe freshmen level Sociology course.

Sadly I have not concocted an inherently awesome thing to do yet, well I might post some short story type things from time to time, but that's not really what I was shooting for. On a happier note I still say that Ska music is quite awesome and in fact the opposite of sadness, feeling just a little down? Have a listen and maybe skank a little if you want.

Catch 22
Keasby Nights




Now time for some español, olé!

No comments: