Friday, January 16, 2009

Fighting the Cold

It might be under zero degrees out there, there might be ice, it might be cloudy, it might be unbearably sunny. Jack Frost or Mother Nature or Old man Global Warming might be playing dirty, but that does not mean we have let them win. We can fight the cold. It may feel like the tundra out there, but it doesn't have to. Well unless you are actually physically in the Tundra right now. If that is so I have to ask, sir/madam, what pray-tell are you doing in such a place? If the answer be "to hunt the great white bears that roam this frozen land", then shame on you, those Polar bears are endangered. There for a Science research project? Well, that's marginally better, but you are one crazy person(tell me how it goes).

I digress.

Back to what I was saying. We can fight the Cold. No, not with a sword, well try it, it could work; what do I know? Nay, I propose a different method. It involves something called Music, a particular type in fact-Dance Music. See we may not be able to completely stay warm physically, but we can warm up our souls, and that can be just as good. Also you can be smart and layer up out there, so you are partially not cold. But yes, I believe through Dance Music, perhaps this foe can be beaten. Maybe we can't be warm, but we can be happy.

Justice
D.A.N.C.E.




Feeling warmer? I am.

1 comment:

Rob said...

this made me feel warmer =) that and it's 40 degrees out today, woohoo, a brief respite