Friday, May 29, 2009

Up

Before I forget, because I tend to forget things, although I do have a sixth sense about when I have forgotten something; knowing what that thing is, is not the same. Anyway Up was really good. I give it two thumbs up, or 5 stars. I liked it quite a bit, it was a fairly heartwarming movie. The problem I had with it was that the previews kind of make it out to be a comedy, which is not really true. Up has more tearjerker moments than it has comedic ones, and I didn't really see it as a real children's movie either, but perhaps they would all thoroughly enjoy it, how would I know? And maybe I just made the movie sound a bit more adultish than it is, it does have its silly moments and really it brings out the kid in you. It is one of the few movies I have seen in a long time that really knows how to tap into your imagination and childhood this effectively.

So that's about all I've got, you should check this movie out I say most definitely.

No comments: