Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mariachis on the Prairie

Up is coming out tomorrow night at midnight, and forbidding a catastrophe or a rush of kids, I will be there to watch it. So sirs and madams, ladies and gentlemen that is exciting; or rather I am excited about it. Cause Pixar films tend to be pretty good/great and the premise has to do with a crotchety old man attaching enough balloons to his house to make it fly, which is great, fantastic in fact. I will let everyone know how it turns out to be in my opinion.

I have not been writing here as much as I would like, and I would make promises, but it just sucks if I end up breaking those promises. So I will try to post more posts and keep whoever reads this blog entertained and informed, that is about as much as I can say. School has just gotten busy as heck lately, and classes range from boring to ridiculous. Hopefully by the time the quarter is over everything will be okay. And really I am ready for summer already, or at least ready for a bon/camp fire, or sitting in the prairie at dusk as the lights turn purples and oranges on the horizon and the land would stretch out in every direction and a trio of mariachi players would be approaching playing trumpets and acoustic guitars. Or in a café somewhere foreign and far away with a canal or river and mountains in the distance. Or in a hot air balloon high above the ground. Or scuba diving at the great coral reef myriad colors of fish and coral on all sides. Or just on an adventure I guess, that would work too...

Y'know sometimes you watch a video, or hear a song, or see I do not know what, just some sort of experience and say wow, that was amazing. Well I am probably building this way out of proportion, but I think that it is a very cool song and video, the concept is just great.

Oren Lavie
Her Morning Elegance



Hope you enjoy, I'll be back soon

1 comment:

Rob said...

That video was strangely beautiful. I really liked it.