Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crazy Mind Powers and Revenge

(seriously, I should turn some of these titles into stories or songs) The mind powers refer to a new band that I think are pretty cool, the revenge refers to a snippet of a conversation that was overheard as two women passed me earlier today. I was going to workout, these two women were walking towards me on the same path. The only part of their conversation I heard was one woman saying to the other "That would be the ultimate revenge on him(her)". The parenthesis are because I cannot quite remember how it ended, but that had be cracking up for the duration of the walk. I wonder if whatever the scheme they were referring to was as epic as it sounded. I will never know.

Unless I had crazy Telekinesis! but really that's just the name of this band. Telekinesis! yup, I guess they were pretty excited about it, they put an exclamation mark on it. Well their music is pretty poppy, and pretty good, and kind of catchy too.

Telekinesis!
Tokyo


Hope everyone had a good April!

No comments: