Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not a Crime Fighting Duo

Let me introduce you all to a duo I know. Ladies and Gentlemen, Matt and Kim, Matt and Kim, ladies and gentlemen. Are we all squared away with introductions? Yes? Good. And unsurprisingly my friends here are a musical duo, not a crime fighting duo(so far as I know, in reality they could really be today's Batman and Robin). They make some good poppy music that you should all listen to.

Daylight
Matt and Kim



also as a side note, I have kind of taken to watching The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross almost every morning. That is an extremely calming show, if you're feeling a bit off, or just need to wake up in a good way, or want to learn how to paint, well check it out on PBS.

1 comment:

Cassie The Venomous said...

Enjoy the Matt And Kim very much, I do.

Ahh, man. "The Joy of Painting" That brings back some memories... I think I may start watching it. I need a little [a lot] of calm in my life.

XoXo
c.