Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pastels in the Sunrise

That sounds Easterish to me. I have not seen a sunrise in quite some time, maybe one of these mornings I will just wake up take a walk to a clear place sit down and wait for it. I did get to see a few spectacular sunsets over spring break, perhaps I'll post one...maybe in this post. Back to Easter, so still got to have an Easter egg hunt at home this year, which was great and fun. And now I am back at school with a new cache of chocolate to eat, rain outside, tests to take, business as usual.

So a good Easter band, I am not sure that a lot of bands really fall under this classification, but Frightened Rabbits or at least this one song from them with the video fits the bill pretty well. And if not Easter, cause, well that is just a holiday for one religion, well a great spring song in any case.

Frightened Rabbits
Heads Roll Off



okay I think cool pictures next time maybe.

No comments: