Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Those furry boots won't save you this time!

Mostly I just had that title rolling around in my head for the past couple days as the temperatures roll up and down anywhere from 70 to 20 degrees and no matter the temperature you see the girls with those boots, and I realize that they are supposed to be incredibly warm, but some commonsense should be factored in too. So for now its the title of a blog post, but eventually I might turn it into a song or something, or a crazy scene in a movie or book.

Anyway I have had about 5 different ideas for things to show and tell about, having forgotten the other four I will go with this one for now. Now, who liked the movie Clue? or the game for that matter? Chances are you like at least one of the two, but really I could be completely misjudging the power of the genre of whodunits. So everyone remember Malajube? I think I have actually posted two videos on here so far. And they came out with a new album recently, which is pretty good overall and with new songs come new videos. I don't think you can get more Clue-esque that this, but I could be entirely wrong.

Malajube
Porté Disparu

No comments: