Monday, August 24, 2009

Back from Vacation

Wow, where the heck did August disappear to? I just got back from vacation in the north woods of Wisconsin, where much Kayaking was done, golf was played, books read, and general relaxation had(if I have never made a point of it, I enjoy making use of the passive tense).

A lot has happened this summer.

sometimes the things that happened were little things, like tonight I was coming back from the library and I had to cut through the woods and I realized that sometimes I get really scared of the dark. It really freaked me out for some reason. Ah well it happens, its probably good to be scared every once in awhile.

There's only a few days left in August but I am going to try my hardest to even up my posting. So be ready! Things will happen!

yes

things.

They

Will

Happen.

This I am sure of.

No comments: