Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whoa!

Today, ladies and gentlemen, for any who might care: is the one year anniversary of this blog! Crazy! So I guess that means I need to put something awesome up, like at least twice as awesome as what I might have been planning normally. And you say, what could possibly be that awesome? Um, good question. Let us pretend that I actually planned something out instead of crazily surfing the internet as I post this.

Okay I think I found something satisfying. You see I am pretty sure that today is also the hottest day of the summer, its been in the mid 90's all day and barely bearable. So what do you think of when its super hot out? Well, maybe you think of places that are usually even hotter than where you are right now, for example Mexico. Then to further take your mind of the heat you start mentally rattling off all the things you tend to associate with Mexico: like Mariachi bands and Masked Wrestlers. Are you thinking of other things? Well good job, write them down perhaps they'll come in handy later, but those two were really all you need. Now here's an awesome music video with both of those things.

Shape of My Heart
Noah and the Whale



Thanks for reading for the past year! stay out of the heat!

1 comment:

Thom DeRoma said...

Love the video. And the song. Thanks!

And when I look to the shape of the sky,
I give thanks for this hollow chest of mine;
That I no longer feel
The great weight of ordeals
That can make this life so unkind