Sunday, October 4, 2009

Its October, My favourite Month

Once again we have reached October, when the air is crisp, the pumpkins get ripe and the nights are cold, there are piles of leaves with which you can jump into or upon,and things are just great. Not to mention this is the month when my birthday occurs... And Hot apple cider! Just altogether this month is great and definitely my favourite, and I do not take favourites in many things.

Even more exciting than all of that, Halloween is this month, which means that I have every right to host videos of a more spooky nature than my norm, you know what I'm talking about; I went through this whole thing last year. If you do not know what I'm talking about feel free to browse the archives of last years October videos. The thing I am unsure of is if I will be able to find quite as many as I did then, but whatever I have a few.

For the past month or so possibly a bit more, I have gotten into the band Handsome Furs, I quite enjoy them. They have this song "I'm Confused" with some great guitar riffs and its kind of catchy and dark, and the video is a little on the scary creepy side. If you do get scared for one reason or another, I recommend closing your eyes and enjoying the duration of the song.

Handsome Furs
I'm Confused

No comments: