Sunday, October 25, 2009

Zombies

Its still October. It has not been my favorite October. But nonetheless it was and is October which is usually nice. On the note of this month, its less than a week til Halloween. When it hits all hell will break loose. I mean that it is going to get somewhat crazy here at college, hopefully nothing is lit on fire.

Anywho I am not really feeling terribly inspired in the way of words right now, but I do have a video to share with you all in the spirit of the holidays. I am not much of a fan of Rap or Hip Hop and such, but I think Aesop Rock is pretty good. And this video is like an old horror flick. So enjoy.

Coffee Ft. John Darnielle
Aesop Rock



( I will try to write some more things soon, it has been ridiculously busy lately. I think I forgot I had a blog for a bit)

No comments: