Monday, November 23, 2009

FPF

As I sit here at my computer on a rainy Monday night wondering what to type, my stomach is full from eating quite a bit from dinner and I think of what to tell you all. There's always so much on my mind, it hard to find some coherence and interest in it all though sometimes. Anywho, so I am home for break for a while now, I am going to try to not go on the computer incredibly frequently, but I am going to try to keep blogging. So we shall see how that works out, maybe well maybe not.

Do you know what goes well with a rainy night/afternoon? A nice dose of indie-pop. Is there also going to be a love story you ask? Why, yes, yes there will be, it would be silly of you to consider that there might not be. Here's another band that I have gotten to fancy lately and a nice song by them.

Faded Paper Figures
Metropolis

No comments: