Friday, November 13, 2009

Keeping Afloat

The waves are rollicking and romping across the sea here. A smash here, a crash there. Quick men, tighten the ropes! To the Starboard flanks! We're taking on water, prepare to bailout! We are going to make it out of here alive men, as Captain of this ship I swear I will steer us to calmer waters and out of this storm. Krakoom! Oh no! Lightning hit the secondary mast...Now it's on fire! Okay well, this predicament might be more tricky to get out of, but I still have hope. Look there! It seems to be a lighthouse we might just make it!

.....

Would I be a good captain of a boat? I have no idea. Maybe. Perhaps. Well I guess we are each captains of our own lives, and there were a few stormy weeks of stress and busy-ness, then on top of that I have been sick for the past almost two weeks and I am just ready to be done with school for the quarter and go home. That is the truth.

On another note, completely changing the topic Royksopp is pretty awesome. Royksopp is an electronic duo from Sweden that creates some of the funkiest, most awesome, disco tinged beats you will encounter (maybe that's over the top, but I enjoy them). On some tracks they have other artists add vocals for them. check it out.

Royksopp
What Else is there? (vocals by Karin Dreijer)

1 comment:

Thom DeRoma said...

Sweden seems to have become the awesome art capitol of the world