Monday, July 5, 2010

This summer

has been great so far. Although yesterday I did swim a bit too far and sat out in the heat a bit too long, ah well it happens I survived. Saw two sets of fireworks. Some last night in my town which were really cool. There were weeping willows and whistlers and red ones that seems to dance around like lady-bugs! Also this past Thursday I went with a few friends down to cleveland to hear the Cleveland Orchestra play for free and then there was a fireworks display afterwards too. Saw Toy Story 3 at some point, really really good, go see it! Saw a minor league baseball game last wednesday with my family and a friend of my mine. It was a pretty fun time, though the game did go pretty long for minor league haha.

So apart from some days being way way too hot and some being way too stormy and my job waring me down a bit, things are fantastic.

I hope you're all doing just fine in your neck of the woods where ever you might be.

Yeasayer
Tightrope

No comments: