Sunday, October 24, 2010

Don't Turn the Lights On

Some of the best advice I think I've heard is from Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer. The clay animation one, from the 60's, you've probably seen it a hundred times. Do you remember when the prospector says "make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold!" or something to that effect? Very true, and it can be hard at times, it can. There's only so many hours in each day, never enough to be as productive as we'd all like to be, not enough to see as many people as we'd like to see, not enough to sleep as much as we'd all like. So we all do our best and I hope that is enough.

My birthday was last week, good day, entirely enjoyable. Got to swing dance with some great friends on my birthday, and later had cake and ice cream what more can a guy ask for?

Earlier today I was surfing the internet and found a new music video/song from one of my favourite bands, and it turned out to be slightly Halloween themed. Which I think is pretty awesome timing.

Chromeo
Don't Turn the Lights On


Hope you all liked that, hope it wasn't too weird. Oh and one last thing I wanted to tell you guys. I found this website that showcases pictures of kids dressed up as superheroes. I think the concept is pretty great and shows a lotta heart. Check it out here

And here's to hoping I make it out of this week alive and to Halloween~! Hiyah!

No comments: