Sunday, February 27, 2011

Busy to the Point of Sunshine

I have so much to do today that I'm not really even sure where to begin. So of course I am writing a blog post instead. Completely reasonable; still productive just in a different way.

Dear reader, have you been outside yet today? It's pretty dang nice out there. I do not know who keeps flipping the switches on the temperature settings for the world, its been pretty back and forth, a climatological ping-pong game so to speak. But we probably wouldn't enjoy the warmth half as much if there weren't so many cold ones.

Like I said I have a ton to do, that's how this entire quarter has been and this week has twice as much on my plate. Its never dull, but its always crushing. Or it never rains, it always pours. I know it will all get done, because it always does, and I somehow pull it all together, but its never that much fun. You're reading a book and you think, will the next page be any better? Will everything turn out in the end?

My friend showed me this video and I think its quite amazing. The dancing, the scene transformation, the overall ridiculousness. I approve. It's sure to at least put a smile on your face.

Walk the Moon
Anna Sun

No comments: