Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Another Winter Break Begins

Home again for yet another Winter break, possibly the last. Well it's only the last because I'm a senior, if I graduate, there's no more after this. I am back to this house full of soft carpets and level floors and a happy dog, with my head cloudy from being sick. Five weeks of reading. Five weeks of movies. Five weeks of holidays. Five weeks of whatever. Tomorrow in particular my family and I are driving to Wisconsin to celebrate Thanksgiving there. I'm excited to see all my cousins and eat tons of food and relax if there's time for it. Sweet smells of pumpkin pie and cranberries, succulent turkeys roasting.

Overall here are some things I have decided I want to try to do overbreak:

     1) Read some books <--simple enough right?

     2) Watch some movies <--hopefully going to catch up on some I've missed this year, and some new ones in theaters

    3) Get New Walking Shoes and Dancing Shoes <--both would make life easier

    4) Make an End of the Year Music List

    5) Try to go Swing Dancing at least once or twice

    6) Beat the video games I've been working on  <-- summer projects are now winter projects

    7) Keep watching Doctor Who <-- I've been watching on Netflix recently, pretty hooked

    8) Write more <-- my well of inspiration ran a little dry when I got really busy, so hopefully I can fix that

    9) Keep track of concerts coming into the Cleveland area

  10)  Maybe finally change the layout of this blog 

  11) Add more to this list



No comments: