Saturday, June 2, 2012

Beard Worry

   "I think my beard's worried about something.."

"Um, what? That sentence was in no way sensical."

   "My beard, I think its apprehensive or worried. It keeps shaking uncontrollably, the same way frightened animals do."

Rory raised an eye-brow, "Are you sure your face muscles aren't just having spasms?"

   "No, see that's the odd part: its moving completely independently of my cheeks and chin. I really don't know what's wrong."

Rory gave him a look, "Okay, under the assumption that your beard is like a frightened animal, I have an idea. You're gonna have to trust me on this one" She then stroked his beard, finding that it was indeed quaking, "Shhh, it will be okay, shhhh"

        Slowly the beard stopped its shakes and for lack of a better phrase, calmed down.

"Thank you, that's a bit better", He said

          "You're welcome, but that was weird, let's not go telling anyone that actually happened."

Generationals
Yours Forever


No comments: