Thursday, June 21, 2012

Floating

   From the beginning 'til the end you hung outside my window. I knew exactly what you were. You never frightened me, though I did not know if that was your intent. During violent storms and stressful times I was wholly reassured just knowing you were there. I couldn't always see you, but I felt you calmly waiting. You were the sibling I never had.

  I did not ever invite you in, that would have ruined our unspoken agreement. One night the moon was shining at the perfect angle and I could swear you were almost smiling in the pale glow. Floating, floating, ever floating in the air. I traveled far and wide, seeing every sight to be seen. Still you waited, ever vigilant, so patient and calm. When at last I had seen everything that there was to see in the world I returned home again. I packed a small bag, stepped out into the night air through my window and took your hand. Away we went.

My Robot Friend
Goodbye




The video is really quite creative and touching, I hope you enjoy.

No comments: