Friday, December 12, 2008

Just remembered

So I was doing something and then I remembered this video. The problem was that I could not remember the song or artist in conjunction with said video. Now that may seem like quite the problem, but I am resourceful. So using the magical powers of google I have found the video and in the process lost the catalyst that made me start the search, oh well. Basically the band, Bat For Lashes are pretty cool, they are kind of dark electronic maybe? well maybe not, you're probably thinking of something completely different right now for the sound, stop it, stop thinking of whatever you may be thinking about, that's not quite what it is, just watch the video and maybe I did have it right, maybe not, we shall see(greatest run on sentence). Also the video has people in animal costumes doing bmx tricks which reminds me a bit of Donnie Darko. The whole thing might have been more appropriate at Halloween, but I forgot. Should I save it for next year? Probably, but I'm not going to, so take that I guess.

Bat For Lashes
What's a Girl to Do?

No comments: