Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Started a Web-comic

A) if you are cool you should check out the awesome new blog that me and my friend Matt have started at Almost Artifactual. There's sure to be crazy adventures, or misadventures, some varying art styles possibly, mythical beasts(?), friends, enemies, and I should probably stop promising things that we may never pull through on, nah most of that will actually be there. B) An observation on the side, it seems as things slow down and more time is made for relaxation, less posts have been made by myself. Hmmm... Lets thoerize this for a moment, shall we? Could it be that a lack of activity leaves a greater lack of experiences and thereby no catalyst for posting new insights? Possibly, but I have had new experiences, maybe just nothing to say anything as of late. Or maybe creativity is partially caused by an influx of stress? Also could be, but I am inclined to disagree, though I could be wrong. Well this seems like a senseless thing to think over too long, really. Let's just say as for present that I am a hibernating bear, or more like a cat-napping bear in terms of productivity, but really should this be seen as something productive? Bah! who cares? I need to stop having these one-sided arguments in my posts, tis a bad habit(hopefully its also unintentionally amusing too). Hopefully I will be able to mesh together some sort of top ten for the year, that'd probably be a cool idea. That's something I will either try to do later tonight, or maybe this weekend...the year is not at an end as of yet.

Oh wow, I just found a couple They Might Be Giants videos that use Tiny Toons, its strange, but cool. I think they may have been aired on actual television back in the day, huh weird. Enjoy this one, I'll post the other one eventually.

They Might Be Giants
Istanbul(Not Constantinople)

No comments: