Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Return

I have returned. And maybe you're thinking, "what's he talking about?". Well I feel like its been awhile, and I would like to apologize to anyone who's been anxiously awaiting a new post. I have been really kind of busy lately. Have I had any crazy ideas lately that I need to let you guys in on? Probably, sadly I can't think of any as of right this minute. Well actually there is one kind of project-y kind of thing that I am trying to get together, but that is fairly much in my peripherals. But let me just tell you this, its going to be pretty great, I'm hoping anyway.

Oh! One cool thing I did the other day, I possibly created a new soft drink. Basically if you took the holiday of Easter and put it into soda form this is what you would arrive at. The formula is about 80% lemonade and 20% root beer, give or take. I thought I had outgrown mixing flavors at restaurants, but now I'm really glad that I have not.

And arriving at the point that I always try to get to get to; music. So this song or maybe the video or the two together remind me of winter. If you had not noticed, it is indeed still winter, and apparently I feel the need to illustrate this point. I wonder if anyone has ever done Joan of Arc's story in elementary school play form before this...

Phantom Limb
The Shins



I'll try to be a bit more consistent for awhile, if I can.

No comments: