Friday, June 18, 2010

Blee-Bop-Doo-wop-a-Dooo!

Friday night, and here i sit, home yes, bored? maybe. maybe not. Listening to good music, reading fun short stories by Isaac Asimov . So time has been okay, I'm kinda worn down from the work week anyway.

Currently I am reading "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson. And its great, so far an awesome end to a stupendous trilogy. Makes me want to be an investigative journalist. The only problem with that outlet, is that I would probably try to solve mysteries such as "why is there a pack of 10-15 squirrels running rampant through the woods?". I will explain the situation I am referring to: a few days ago I was walking my dog down the bike path that is near my house. We were standing there when all of the sudden a kerfuffle of about 10-15 squirrels burst across the path like some sort of furry tornado. When did squirrels start forming gangs/packs? It was crazy!

And tomorrow is the summer Solstice festival at the art museum, which should be great! Last year Dan Deacon played and it was one of the best concerts I have seen. Great fireworks + a bit of rain + dancing + awesome hors d'oeuvres = made for an awesome time.

And writing this is keeping me from being too bored on this quiet Friday Night. And you are probably extremely curious by now to what it is I am listening to(prolly not, but I'm going to pretend you care out there haha). I will keep you in suspense no longer: I am listening to Generationals. They are a bunch of fun, I first heard of them when I saw them open for The Apples In Stereo, they were so much fun. Here is a sampling, enjoy!

Generationals
Angry Charlie



After all of that, am I going to call this post finished? ehhh..Yeah I guess. I think this was a good batch of muffin puddles..mmm I could go for a chocolate chip muffin.

No comments: