Sunday, June 27, 2010

Some wackiness

  I read a book about sharks til my eyes turned green. Laughed until I fell down. Tried to find out what it all means ended up with an another enigma bout 42. Raced a sailboat on the sea but ended up on the moon. I jumped on a trampoline, did a flip couldn't stop spinning for days. Dreamt I was a doctor but my stethoscope was a snake, he kept biting everyone. Found out how to use a hula hoop, ended up with a barrel of apples. Pulled the cork and my cup filled with apple sauce. Lightning strikes in the distance, acoustic guitars strumming in my ears bugs light up across the lawn. I heard the whip crack on the hillside, looked around for Indiana only found a kid named Jones. Discovered I had super powers, flew off to all my far off friends' houses.

No comments: