Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Holy Crap May

I think someone should get me a better calender or something, as where the heck did May go? It kind of swooped in, said hello and left and leaving a few thunder storms in its wake. Just wow, that flew by. this whole school quarter has flown by.

Any-bally-who its June! Its a sunny day! Yes perhaps I have a bit of something like a sinus infection still but yet I have the persistent feeling that things are going to be great today!

So right now I will impart upon you, the masses a video that my good friend showed to me. A) the concept is pretty cool, see if you can pick out as many of the references as you can B) the song is pretty sweet too, I haven't heard much by them but it sounds decently fun

Audiobullys
Only Man

audiobullys - only man from EL NINO on Vimeo.



and yep its vimeo, so enjoy or not I think its a decent format and who needs consistency? Not me, that's for sure!

No comments: