Sunday, January 15, 2012

Holiday Weekend

   It is Sunday night of a holiday weekend and I am waiting for my late night snack of baked potatoes to finish baking downstairs.  It has been a good weekend, full of running, old friends, new friends, good music, sing-a-longs, shouting and much more. I'm taking Hockey this quarter as an elective and we had our first actual class session this week: it was a lot of fun. I learned the difference between a wrist-shot and a slap-shot, and how to implement each.

Now for some tasty, tasty tunes! Here's Future Islands with a track off their latest album, On the Water.

Future Islands
Balance


Discovery: peanut butter on baked potatoes is pretty tasty. Or that could just be late night me talking, but either way, something to try. Goodnight everybody.

No comments: