Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth: Gunshots in the Distance, Sparklers in the Mist

     Hello everybody and everyone, I haven't been as frequent with my posting lately, though I have been meaning to post many different things. That's just how things go sometimes, like it or not. Sadly I will also be gone for a week without internet access so there will not be any posts next week either, since I will be relaxing in Northern Wisconsin, kayaking around our small lake, snorkeling and hopefully getting some writing done. And even when I do not have the time to write things down, I never stop thinking of fantastical ideas and stories. So those of you, if there are any, don't despair I've got some wondrous ideas rolling about, I just need to take the time to get them out. I need to take the time to lower the bucket into the well and see what cool water lays at the bottom. I've got to be Tom Thumb and find what lies down there.

  I was thinking earlier: what better way to celebrate Independence Day than by writing out a few words, for even a few words is a wonderful way to express our freedom of speech. I'm thankful I have this blog and the ability to say what sometimes occurs to me. Here's some music to go with, complete with many examples of dancing, I hope you enjoy.

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Man on Fire


No comments: