Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Posts #4

Okay was just going to work on the post for later on, but I hit enter when I shouldn't have, so I'm going to try and crank it out real quick. Now for things halloween, everyone can agree that magic could very well be a part of it, yes? Witches, wizards, I don't care, its associated with the holiday. How bout green slime, not as much of an association, but in this case I'm going to say there might be one. The video is from Klaxons, a band from the UK with a "new rave" sound. Although they do not like the term "new rave" I have heard, so heavy electronics with crazy guitars and there might be some singing to, yep, pretty sure. Perhaps people like to put genre tags with things to make it easier, but more often than not it just complicates things. With few exceptions few things in life can be pegged into one single category. Right onto scary weirdness(caution:this video could be disturbing)

Klaxons
Magick

No comments: