Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Posts #7

I am on a mission and my ninja powers willing, I will succeed. With my memory finally helping me out, I know now why I thought i had at least 1-2 more videos on top of what I had planned. Just right now everyone should be super-psyched; like at least mach 7 psyched at the very least. We are talking just spotted a talking flying dragon/unicorn(your personal preference) cool. Am I conveying the message? Is it getting through? It better be, for all our sakes.

Now you may start watching this video and ask yourself, is this guy off his game completely? No, most assuredly, ladies and gentlemen, I am a professional; that flaming hoop was approved by the stuntman. The point is trust me, and be excited. This is Vampire Weekend we're talking about, the name alone deserves a spot on this tier of posts. For anyone unfamiliar, you are in for a sonic treat.

Vampire Weekend
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa


No comments: