Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Softlightes

A brief interim from the Halloween posts if you will, promise I'll come back to them soon. The Softlightes are solidly a fall band, or a spring band depending on the day. The point is that they are good. Not sure about anyone else but there are exams this week and a bit last week and they helped a bit with the studying. Some say that no music at all is good for studying, some say classical, some say instrumental. I usually go for something that is softer but not boring, tune-out-able but still catchy if need be. Architecture in Helsinki's Finger's Crossed was also quite helpful, they'll be on here at some point or another you can be sure of that. Let's have some fun with this, if you want say what helps with the studies music-wise in the comments section. Without further adieu, assuredly, te presento a ..

Softlightes
Heart Made of Sound by


1 comment:

Thom DeRoma said...

Mingus, Monk, Davis - Yeah that's right, I use last names only because I'm such a jazz buff. Yeah that's right, I only have their music cause I checked them from the library.