Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Posts #5?

Seems like it's been awhile... The world has been busy. Or at least the world kept me busy, with activities of importance. Got a video from Interpol if a link can be found, and some Justice, since Monday was my birthday I think it might be appropriate. And near/on Halloween I've got a treat(hopefully not a trick). I should think that most people will be excited, sorry if out there you'll hate it.

Interpol
Evil



Justice
Phantom pt II



Pretty sure the Justice video is fan made, it is also very kickass. And not sure why the Interpol was relevant to Halloween; could be the car crash and puppet which are somehow both inherently relevant.

2 comments:

Thom DeRoma said...

Thanks for this introducing me to Justice. They are one of my new favorites. Have you seen the Stress video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsmzNB_eXek

Eric said...

You are very welcome sir, they are one of my favorite bands also. The Stress video is good and very realistic, but I was not a huge fan for some reason.