Monday, February 9, 2009

Confusion

Ever made a really strange mistake? Or just been confused by things that maybe to other people were not in any way confusing at all? I tend to have this type of problem at times. For instance, I seemed to have the impression that Jenny Lewis and Lisa Loeb were the same person. Or at the very least I would think that one was the other. I mean they are both female musicians who play the guitar and sing and they are both very cute, but other than that, I am not sure they are commonly confused... haha.

To bring a slight bit of relevance to the story I was listening to Rilo Kiley's album more adventurous last week and I remembered Lisa Loeb, but not her name. I tried to find her online with the idea that her name also began with "Jenny", I thought if I mixed them up that would be the most logical reason, no sadly that was not the case. So I did not find her then. But I did go to the record store later that week. There, in the used section were two of Lisa Loeb's albums and it clicked. That was my misadventure and revelation in music last week.

Now I think I am going to feature a Rilo Kiley video for Jenny Lewis, then maybe later this week a Lisa Loeb video. Sound good?

Rilo Kiley
Portions for Foxes


Also I've been finding quite a few good videos lately so I will try and keep posting them.

No comments: