Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Was crazy Awesome outside Today

Hmm..I am realizing that I am getting a bit behind in the whole posting area, only 2 so far this month. Well, in my defense I have been really busy, plus I am forgetful, so I tend to get awesome ideas to write, then they are lost in my brain for awhile. Anywho, I promised a Lisa Loeb video, didn't I? On that promise I shall deliver, and on that note, if I do promise something, I try to stick with that promise as close as possible.

Also, not sure if I mentioned this last time, but I have some cool stuff planned for Valentine's Day in terms of posts. Topical? Maybe..maybe..So look forward to the end of the week.

Lisa Loeb
Stay




In other news it was about 70 degrees outside all day until five 'o'clock when it started torrentially down pouring. This rain probably marks a return to the freezing temperatures. Winter..why must you play these games?

1 comment:

Rob said...

It was beautiful outside today. But you are correct: Ohio is a cruel bipolar mistress.