Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's day part 1

Yes, I realize that today is not Valentine's day. Anyway what I have planned...well I am not actually certain that its completely germane to the holiday, but who cares? okay so its going to go a little something like this: Today I'm going to post the original version of a song, then tomorrow put up the remix, both of which have videos. You can compare, contrast, not watch at all, enjoy, or whatever. Also I might put up a Young Love video at some point too, that seems appropriate.

And furthermore this weekend should be fun with two, count 'em two papers to write. Woo, let's see if I can actually not procrastinate too badly.

Simian
Never Be Alone




maybe what I am trying to say here, by showing you all this video is well We are Your Friends, and really no need to be alone, so find some friends this weekend, and hang out.

Also, if anyone is curious or knew about one or the other, Simian and Simian Mobile Disco are not the same band. Actually that's not quite right, you see, I always wondered if they had some connection, and they do, Simian came first, then they broke up and created Simian Mobile Disco. So that is how that is. There, bam, learned you something new.

stay tuned.

No comments: