Saturday, June 11, 2011

Its the Summer Once again

Its the summer, once again. Here I am, there y'all are across the sea. I finished another year of school and I'm not dead yet. No, not yet. A lot of things happened during that school year: made some new friends, walked around town, saw my first opera(which I ended up sleeping through parts of...I was very tired..), ate way too much late night food, got no closer to figuring out what I want to do with my life, danced a lot.

Now its time to write way too much, time to take bike rides all around, time to stop caring about anything and just let go. Time to have some fun. Time to kick a soccer ball around, to run and run and run until you collapse on the ground panting. Its the summertime again, and although it has never been my favourite season, I'm gonna try to take advantage of it.

Starting with some summery music:

Givers
Up Up Up

No comments: