Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day of Appointments

Today is a day of appointments. I had a dentist checkup at 12:30 and at 7:30 or 7:45 I have a hair cut, so I will go from being kind of shaggy-red-headed-kid to better-groomed-and-cooler-in-the-heat-red-headed-kid. The Dentist appointment wasn't too bad, I always dread them like the plague, but they weren't as mean as they could have been.

What am I doing in the meantime? not much, I need to make lunch for myself. Possibly I will watch a movie..and I will share some more music with you all! It's been a long time since I've shared anything from my perennial favourite ukulele strummer Julia Nunes (two years in fact!). So here is a song complete with her own beat box stylings.

Julia Nunes
The Debt

1 comment:

avantgardeallie said...

gotta love Julia nunes!