Sunday, August 14, 2011

The North West

We arrived back home into a thunderstorm this morning at 6 am. The rain continued til about now at almost 6 pm. But the trip itself? Awesome. Our trip to the North West consisted of one jovial waiter, two magical cities, a multitude of hikes, a range of west coast mountains, a temperate rain forest, a bicycling tour, a four story book store, a world famous market with fish tossers, clam chowder and more. It was nothing if it wasn't full of adventure. Is a vacation a destination or an experience? A state of mind? or A sense of adventure? Whichever way you define it, I had an absolutely great time.

And to celebrate my return home and a great vacation, how bout some music? I'm a bit late to the game with this song, but its pretty infectious so I thought I would share:

Foster the People
Pumped up Kicks



No comments: