Friday, October 21, 2011

Blustery Birthday

  Yesterday was my birthday, and it was pretty good. Though mostly full of class and blustery weather it was a good day! My good friend made me a wonderful cake, it had mayonnaise in it instead of oil, which apparently makes for a great substitute: who knew? And the whole weekend will be full of fun quasi-birthday celebratory events. Such events will include an all day swing dance that will include a Lindy-hop workshop tomorrow, a play tonight and seeing comedian Aziz Ansari on Sunday night. Sounds like a good weekend if I ever heard of one, am I right?

    On other notes the album Making Mirrors from Gotye is stupendous and the videos just keep hitting the spot. I will continue to share them. Here's a second serving on Gotye:

Gotye
Easy Way Out

No comments: