Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Something about Pumpkins

  "You were mostly mumbling incoherently. Something about pumpkins...or maybe rocket ships.  You kept repeating 'It'll be perfect for my secret evil plan'. " Charles said, "It was amusing, but honestly we were all a little worried, or at least I was."

 Andrea blinked, "Was I that bad? I can't remember much...I was in the park watching all the squirrels dashing to and fro, and the piles of leaves were so high...then I woke up here."

"Huh, well you didn't seem drunk or inebriated, just very, very off.  Like a top that had begun to wobble. I was concerned about you so we took you up here and put you to bed in the spare room. You've slept for close to 36 hours.  Any longer and we were declaring it a coma.  Glad to have you back"

   They hugged and he set a glass of water on the bedside table.  "When you're ready I can make you some grilled cheese or pancakes. Whatever sounds good."

No comments: